Sunday, September 03, 2006

Rage

Summer ends,
The days are growing shorter
Crazy days
I am now burning faster
Listening to life drone...

Bitter seeds
Of a poison harvest
Buried deep
In the deepest darkest corner
I can hear it roar....

And I'll feed it now
And I feel it now
And I'll free it now
I will free my rage

Losing my grip
Spiraling out of control
Squinting my eyes
The world is growing darker
Coz I see red tonight...

Breathing slow
To still my hearts beating
Bursting now
Sanity receding
Madness in my sight.....

And I'll feed it now
And I feel it now
And I'll free it now
I'll free my rage.

Burn.
Burn it all to the ground
Razing it down to hell
Break.
Break down the bonds
Resurrecting in the flames
Ablaze.
I stand here I'm burning
In the fires of my rage

3 comments:

Namrata - "Time's Ticking away..I'm Wasting Away" said...

Wow ... that was intense.!!

Whats with all the rage..huh??

Reshmi Iyer said...

good.. not ur best.. but good..

Prakhar said...

i read this one i i see Rammstein videos.
i think that both of us've seem ample of these!!!!!